Brazil: Petrobras Discovers Hydrocarbons in Campos Basin
The discovery in well 3BRSA960DRJS hasn’t yet been declared commercially viable, according to a posting on the website of Brazil’s National Petroleum Agency.
Petrobras owns 100 percent of the well.
By Karen Eeuwens (Bloomberg)
- OGX Gets Nod for EWT and Production Development in Campos Basin, Offshore Brazil (mb50.wordpress.com)
- Petrobras production hurt by ‘global bottleneck’ for rigs (mb50.wordpress.com)
- Modec Receives FPSO Order from Petrobras, Brazil (mb50.wordpress.com)
- Brazil’s OGX says finds more oil in Campos basin (reuters.com)
- Shell to invest $1.6bn in Brazilian oil block (telegraph.co.uk)
- Brazil In The Cross Hairs – Latest Finds Boost Brazil’s Emergence As Global Oil Player (gcaptain.com)
- Westshore Shipbrokers: Ultra-Deepwater, What is Next for the Shipowner? (Brazil) (mb50.wordpress.com)
Posted on October 19, 2011, in AMERICAS, Brazil, Campos Basin and tagged Brazil, Campos Basin, Discovers, energy, Gas, Hydrocarbons, News, oil, Oil and Gas, Petrobras, Petroleo Brasileiro SA, Petroleum industry. Bookmark the permalink. 1 Comment.