Subsea:The Riserless Light Well Intervention – (Video)
The Riserless Light Well Intervention Technology provides access to subsea wells. Reducing the cost of maintenance is the principal driving force behind the development of the LWI technology. With increased access for only at one-third of the cost of a typical intervention, oil companies can better monitor and gather more information from the reservoirs worldwide. Well maintenance can be performed using Dynamically Positioned (DP) vessels instead of large anchored drilling rigs at shorter time and lower cost.
- Sarah: deepwater intervention vessel (mb50.wordpress.com)
- STX Finland Inks Contract with Eide Marine Services for Two Well Intervention Vessels (mb50.wordpress.com)
- Ulstein SOC 5000 Vessel Design Wins Nomination for Prestigious Award in The Netherlands (mb50.wordpress.com)
- Interwell raises the bar in well intervention technology (mb50.wordpress.com)
- USA: FMC Technologies, Edison Chouest Offshore Team Up (mb50.wordpress.com)
- Oceaneering Charters Subsea Support Vessel from Otto Candies (USA) (mb50.wordpress.com)
- UH to open first subsea engineering masters program in 2013 (appliedagrotech.net)
Posted on September 12, 2011, in Completions, Dynamic positioning, Oil & Gas - offshore, Subsea, Video's, Well Intervention and tagged Completions, Deepwater Intervention, Dynamic positioning, energy, LWI technology, Oil & Gas - offshore, Oil and Gas, Riserless Light Well Intervention, Riserless Light Well Intervention Technology, SubSea, subsea intervention, Technology, Well Intervention. Bookmark the permalink. Comments Off on Subsea:The Riserless Light Well Intervention – (Video).